24 MONTH WARRANTY
- Apple Watch Series 8 display: the screen is made with OLED technology. The Cupertino company has managed to further reduce the frames (already narrow on the previous generation), increasing the area available for interaction with users. Two variants are available, with 41 and 44 millimeter dials respectively. Without forgetting, of course, the usual infinite combinations of straps and dial materials.
- Apple Watch Series 8 sensors: as per tradition for the bitten apple smartwatches, this new generation is also able to monitor sleep, heart rate and sports activity. Nothing to be done, however, for blood pressure, which according to some rumors the Cupertino company has implemented using an unprecedented proprietary chip. Sin.
- Apple Watch Series 8 bands: the company led by Tim Cook seems to have chosen to maintain the proprietary connection, as we had already anticipated. After all, we are talking about a real business that revolves around this product as regards straps, so there will hardly be the possibility of using the standard 22 mm ones. The collaboration with Nike brings with it a new loopband, while the one with Hermés brings with it the usual luxury editions.
- Apple Watch Series 8 Connectivity: it will be sold in GPS and GPS + Cellular versions. From this point of view there were few doubts, considering how much the use of the eSIM has now taken hold with the bitten apple smartwatches.
- Apple Watch Series 8 design: the curved edges remained, so that stylistic homologation with the iPhones did not occur. A choice that the Cupertino company has reserved for the Watch Ultra and which allows the two products to be distinguished even more clearly. A sensible approach.
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.